Thursday, July 7, 2011

Aww what about an introduction

  1. My name is Ana 
  2. Why do I blog? Because I want to channel my thoughts out there to people who share the same type of endeavors or for those who can understand the mind of a artistic/creative person...lol
Live currently in a small town named pasadena, Tx 

Who some refer to stinkydena. Honestly it doesnt stink here at my house. lol 
I love it here its a place I call home. 

Believe me: I already had my adventures of moving out of the state of Texas far up north to snow and ice and have gotten the chance to travel etc but for now my little two feet will stay still on the stinky soil which you call pasadena.

p.s always open to travel and visit new places....always a time for that.
So yeah : here I go on my journey to my dream: we will see what follows 

No comments:

Post a Comment